Friday, July 9, 2010

Bike Snob video

As you may have noticed, I'm a big fan of Bike Snob NYC, cycling's most prolific, well-known, hilarious, and anonymous blogger. Myself, being cycling's 1003rd most prolific, well-known, hilarious and (half) anynomous blogger, kind of feel like he's like the hairier, funnier, more outspoken big brother of mine that I never had. Ok, that might sound weird.

Anyway, here's a video of him talking at Google. It's pure gold for us Bike Snob fans. And, man, I'd love to work at Google! Sure, I knew before that the workers have all kinds of sweet benefits, but now, they even have all kinds of interesting people, like Bike Snob and Floyd Landis talking for them, purely for entertainment, I suppose.



BTW, if you haven't read Bike Snob's blog yet, you might want to start with this: one of his funnier posts.

No comments: